• Immigration Services
  • Immigration Services

    Looking to Study In Australia

    Study and Work Here

  • Immigration Services
    Migration Services
    Student Visa
    Skilled Visa
    Australian Citizenship
    Family/Partner Visa
Education Counselling

Education Counselling

We assist you to select the best program & education institution to reach your career & academic goals as an international student.



With years of experience in a whole range of immigration cases and scenarios, we have helped thousands of people settle down in Australia.



The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI), the only agency to issue to accreditations to the practitioners who wish to choose their profession on their own in Australia.

Personalised Service

Personalised Service

We offer the best from our end, guarantying a stress-free environment for you and your family in regards for any of your visa to Australia.

Loved by Millions of Customers Around the


Contact Us

Education Services

  • University/College
    • University/College Admissions
    • University College/Course Change
    • Study Extension

    more >
  • Professional Year Program
    Professional Year Program
    • Extra 5 points for PR.
    • Adds up ample value to your CV.
    • Internship in CORPORATE GIENTS.
    • CPA/ACS approved program.
  • Health Cover Australia
    Health Cover
    You will need to buy Health Cover before you come to Australia to cover you from when you arrive on a student visa in Australia.
  • Employment Related Assistance
    We provide Employment Related Assistance who are appling for visa to help them into work and to help employers find the right staff for their business.

Migration Services

Australian Skilled Visa

Skilled Visa

This programme is for people who are not sponsored by an employer and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.

  • Skilled Independent Visa
  • Skilled Nominated Visa
  • Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
  • Skilled Regional Visa

Australian Working Visa

Work Visa


In order to live and work in Australia on the temporary or permanent basis, you would require applying for an appropriate Work Visa in Australia.
It can be chiefly divided into following categories,

  • Temporary Graduate Visa
  • Temporary Work Visa
  • Temporary Work (Skilled) (457) Visa
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Visa
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Visa
  • Business Innovation and Investment Visa
  • Business Talent Visa
  • Distinguished Talent Visa

Partner Visa

This Visa lets the spouse or de-facto partner(de facto relationship is one where you have lived in with your partner without getting legally married to them for at least 12 months before you apply for this visa) of Australian citizen, Permanent resident to stay in Australia with you.

  • Partner Visa
  • Prospective Marriage Visa

Parents Visa

This visa lets parents live in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

  • Parent Visa
  • Contributory Parent Visa

Connected University